I had a chance to interview YouTube pianist "The Rhapzody" on his experience with the Yamaha P255, its important to get a feedback and consider all pros and cons of each piano before selecting one.
1. When did you start playing piano?
I started playing piano about 13 years ago.
2. Which musicians influenced you early on?
If I look at the modern age musicians, it would be Yanni.
3. Why did you choose the Yamaha P255 and what , in your opinion, are the main features that makes the Yamaha P255 stand out?
For the price that you pay, Yamaha P255 has a much better touch response and it is a great sounding piano. The Graded Hammer Action technology enhances the experience of the piano giving it a more realistic feel. In addition, the synthetic ivory keys are a delight to touch.
Recording of your playing is simplified with a direct usb key recording option. Overall, it is one of the best Portable pianos in the market at this price point.
4. Have you had any experience with other digital pianos?
I have played on many digital pianos over the years and I have owned the P85 before P255.
5. How would you recommend someone to improve his piano abilities?
Spend at least 30mins every day practicing. Set a goal, like learning a new piano piece within a certain time frame and work towards it.
Read our full Yamaha P255 Review